Updated: Aug 1, 2020
If you follow my socials, you will know by now that I am a massive foodie! Bland chicken and broccoli just isn't my thing, so I am constantly creating or trying new recipes.
My partner, Aydn, would sell me as a slave to get his hands on KFCs fried chicken, so to avoid being sold off, I went on the hunt for the Colonel's secret recipe!
The following recipe is based on 3kg of chicken breast (250g serving size, 12 serves).
3kg of chicken breast
65g whole plain flour
15g extra virgin olive oil (for oven or air fryer)
2 tsp table salt
1 1/2 tsp basil
1 1/2 tsp thyme
2 tbsp garlic salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp white pepper
1 tsp oregano
4 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp dried ground ginger
1 tbsp mustard powder
3 tsp celery salt
bowl of water
1. Mix all spices and flour in a bowl, stirring until combined completely.
2. Cut chicken into tender sized pieces.
3. Dip a piece of chicken in water, then coat in seasoning mix. Continue until all pieces are coated.
4. Place chicken in air fryer (or on over tray).
5. Drizzle chicken in olive oil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remember to turn the chicken halfway!
6. Serve and enjoy!
Some additional information: You can definitely add to this recipe, by using egg or buttermilk instead of water (I just opt for the healthiest option!)
For recipes, advice, and workouts plans, head to: